[bt_section layout=”boxed” top_spaced=”topSemiSpaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” skin=”dark” full_screen=”no” vertical_align=”inherit” divider=”no” back_image=”583″ back_color=”” back_video=”” video_settings=”” parallax=”” parallax_offset=”” animation=”” animation_back=”” animation_impress=”” el_id=”” el_class=”btAccentColorBackground” el_style=””][bt_row el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_column width=”1/1″ align=”left” vertical_align=”inherit” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”animate animate-fadein animate-moveleft” text_indent=”no_text_indent” highlight=”no_highlight” background_color=”” transparent=”” inner_background_color=”” background_image=”” el_class=”” el_style=”” opacity=””][bt_hr top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”bottomSmallSpaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_header superheadline=”Field of Expertise” headline=”PRGF” headline_size=”large” dash=”top” subheadline=”” el_class=”” el_style=”” dash_style=”btNormalDash”][/bt_header][bt_hr top_spaced=”topSmallSpaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][/bt_column][/bt_row][/bt_section][bt_section layout=”boxed” top_spaced=”not-spaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” skin=”light” full_screen=”no” vertical_align=”inherit” divider=”no” back_image=”” back_color=”” back_video=”” video_settings=”” parallax=”” parallax_offset=”” animation=”” animation_back=”” animation_impress=”” el_id=”” el_class=”” el_style=”margin-top: -6px;”][bt_row][bt_column width=”1/1″ align=”left” vertical_align=”btMiddleVertical” border=”no_border” cell_padding=”default” animation=”no_animation” text_indent=”no_text_indent” highlight=”no_highlight” background_color=”” opacity=”” inner_background_color=”” background_image=”” el_class=”” el_style=””][bt_hr top_spaced=”topSemiSpaced” bottom_spaced=”not-spaced” transparent_border=”noBorder” el_class=”” el_style=””][/bt_hr][bt_text]
The PRGF method is the name of the layer containing stem cells, thrombocytes, leukocytes, various growth factors and cytokines obtained after the separation of approximately 80-120 ml of blood collected from a patient into its components, by centrifuging at four different speeds and times.
Important Note: PRGF therapy can only be performed in hospitals and laboratories authorized by the Ministry of Health.
WHAT DOES STEM CELL AND GROWTH FACTOR MEAN?
- It is the cell component that contains the stem cells and the concentrated growth factor. It is the name of the layer containing stem cells, thrombocytes, leukocytes, various growth factors and cytokines obtained after the separation of approximately 80-120 ml of blood collected from a patient into its components, by centrifuging at four different speeds and times.
- Stem cells and thrombocytes in the blood, called PRGF, secrete a triggering “growth factor”, that is, Growth-Growth Hormone,
- in blood coagulation
- tissue healing,
- cell growth, proliferation and rejuvenation, repair of damaged tissues, and in natural healing processes.
- When a damage occurs in the tissues, our blood initiates a repair process by starting collecting thrombocytes in that tissue.
- The purpose of PRGF is to deliver a greater number of thrombocytes than they can be transported to the target tissue through blood circulation, thereby repair and recovery of a damaged tissue can be initiated and resulted faster because the intensity of thrombocytes obtained with PRGF is 2 to 5 times greater than in the blood.
- PRGF has been increasingly used in the treatment of various diseases in recent years and is a quite new and more natural treatment.
- Although it was initially used for “Cosmetic and Anti-aging” purposes, then it has been started to be used especially in musculoskeletal disorders (Muscle and Ligament Tears, Meniscal Tears, Calcification), lumbar and cervical hernia, healing of injured areas, treatment of wounds and burns and hair loss and is a simpler method than other treatments.
- There is plenty of evidence that plasma rich in platelet and leucocyte enhances the cell proliferation, differentiation, vascularisation and the connective tissue between cells as well as activates the defence mechanisms against various infections. Thanks to the effects of these substances produced by platelet, it is used in many fields of the medicine and is FDA-approved.
WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION TYPES OF PRGF?
- PRGF applications are various;
- Muscle, tendon, intra-articular,
- Body cavities
- Along with every injured or damaged area.
- High concentration of platelet solution and growth factors are mostly injected into the damaged tissue.
- The remaining plasma fluid is injected into the less damaged areas.
- Thus, the body’s potential for self-renewal and recovery is induced..
- APART FROM INJECTION MANAGEMENT, PRGF CAN BE APPLIED;
- AS MESOTHERAPY,
- IN MASK
- IN THE FORM OF SUPERFICIAL APPLICATION
- BY MIXING INTO HERBAL CREAM-OINTMENTS
- IN THE FORM OF EYE DROP IN THE CASE OF DRY EYE
- BY APPLYING ON WOUNDS.
The most effective, fastest and most natural mechanism that can repair a damage in the skin is again a part of the whole to which the skin belongs. What we do in PRGF application is to only increase the recovery capacity of the body.
IN WHICH CONDITIONS IS IT USED?
- MUSCULAR TEARS and INJURIES
- LIGAMENT TEARS and INJURIES
- LUMBAR HERNIA
- CERVICAL HERNIA
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS (HEEL SPUR)
- TENNIS AND GOLFER’S ELBOW
- JOINT SPRAIN AND IMPACTS
- AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF OSTEONECROSIS AND AVASCULAR NECROSIS
- BURNS AND BURN TREATMENT
- MUSCLE INJURIES, MUSCLE-LIGAMENT TISSUE ADHESIONS
- SKIN ADHESIONS – SKIN THICKENING
- IN THE TREATMENT OF HAIR LOSS; In the treatment of hair loss, it is injected alone or as an adjuvant to other treatments in areas of hair loss. If hair follicles are alive, it reduces hair loss and helps thicken and strengthen hair in the treatment of limp, dry, thin, worn hair. Especially in male-type hair loss, it is a quite promising therapy.
CGF-CD34 APPLICATION FOR COSMETIC PURPOSE
- The aging of our skin is caused by the loss of some physical properties, as in the injury process. Therefore, we actually imitate what the body does while healing a wound by using various methods in applications intended for skin rejuvenation.
- The most effective, fastest and most natural mechanism that can repair a damage in the skin is again a part of the whole to which the skin belongs. What we do in PRGF application is to only increase the recovery capacity of the body..
- PRGF FOR COSMETIC PURPOSE can be applied in;
- Décolleté areas,
- Inner legs-Cellulitis areas,
- All sagging body regions such as arms.
- IN THE TREATMENT OF SKIN WRINKLES-SAGS; It is successfully applied in the whole facial region, in wrinkles located in the forehead, eye periphery and nasal edge, in the treatment of wrinkles, sags and spots in the neck and décolleté areas, and in removing sags and cracks in the upper arms, abdomen, inner thigh and knee regions, and also in removing sags and crack marks seen on the whole body.
- FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION: When an appropriate dose of ozone is added into the PRGF solution, it both activates with thrombocyte, a healing-cell and the amount of Growth Hormone significantly increases. The level of oxygen in the tissues increases.
- IN THE TREATMENT OF SKIN SPOTS, PREGNANCY SPOTS, SKIN AND ACNE SCARS
- THE USE OF OZONED PRGF FOR COSMETIC PURPOSE: Especially when it is used in combination with ozone therapy in facial rejuvenation and hair loss prevention, they become a very successful pair. First of all, the oxygen level of blood build up is increased the with ozone therapy. Afterwards, the healing of the tissue is provided with PRGF therapy.
- PROVIDES LIFTING EFFECT ON THE FACE; Since it provides a quick structuring of the skin, it produces a lifting effect in the skin region to which it was applied.
- PROVIDES PEELING EFFECT ON THE FACE; After applications such as peeling, it provides a quick structuring of the skin. It provides the improvement of wrinkles on the skin, elimination of depressions, and also provides elasticity and brightness to the skin. In addition, it takes the conditions under control such as long-lasting wound, crack and damage to the skin.
- PROVIDES FILLING EFFECT ON THE FACE; It helps improve skin wrinkles, eliminate depressions, provides elasticity and brightness to the skin.
- IN THE TREATMENT OF CRACKS CAUSED BY CELLULITIS, DELIVERY AND WEIGHT LOSS
- IN THE PROTECTION OF HEALTHY HAIR
- OTHER APPLICATION REASONS; PRGF for cosmetic purposes can be applied to genital regions for vaginal, penile aesthetics. Basically, we can apply it everywhere that you consider as worn-out in your body.
Although 3-6 sessions of PRGF are considered to be sufficient in practise, more sessions may be added to the planned number of session in the following sessions or it can be terminated earlier.
PRGF UYGULAMA SIKLIĞI ve DOZU NE OLMALIDIR?
- Pratik uygulamada 3-6 seans PRGF uygulamasının yeterli olduğu düşünülürse de, ilerleyen seanslarda planlanan sayıya ilave edilebilir veya erkenden sonlandırılabilir.
- PRGF uygulamasında bir doz aşımı problemi söz konusu değildir. Uygulanan bölgeye yetecek şekilde konsantre trombosit içeren plazma miktarına göre kişiden alınacak kan miktarı belirlenir. Bu genellikle bir bölge uygulaması için 80-120 ml. arasında kan demektir. Bu miktardaki kandan yaklaşık 2-5 cc arsında konsantre trombosit içeren plazma elde edilir.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE FREQUENCY and DOSE OF PRGF APPLICATION?
- Although 3-6 sessions of PRGF are considered to be sufficient in practise, more sessions may be added to the planned number of session in the following sessions or it can be terminated earlier.
- There is no overdose problem in PRGF application. The amount of blood to be taken from the individual is determined according to the amount of plasma containing the sufficient amount of concentrated thrombocyte for the region treated. This means about 80-120 ml for one application area in general. About 2 to 5 cc of plasma containing concentrated thrombocyte is obtained from such amount of blood.
HOW LONG DOES THE PRGF EFFECT LAST? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE?
- No pharmacological drug and no product are used in PRGF injection. Only the body’s own healing potential is used. With this improvement stimulation, the results are usually slow, but permanent.
- If the administration is repeated 3-4 times a year after 3-6 administrations once in 15-21 days, the curative effect will be equivalent to a permanent rejuvenating effect.
- If necessary, additional injections are planned for some conditions.
- During the control one year later, depending on the lifestyle of the individal; if s/he
- is in menopause,
- smokes or uses alcohol,
- does not pay attention to diet,
- has infection or trauma in the area to which CD34 + was administered,
- does not protect his/her skin from sun and Ultraviolet lights.
- S/HE MAY NEED ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION OF PRGF CYCLES. IF S/HE CAN PROTECT HIMSELF/HERSELF FROM NEGATIVE FACTORS, IT MAY BE WAITED FOR 1 or 2 YEARS FOR THE SECOND PRGF CYCLE.
- While some people have a partial improvement, some have been shown to have full improvement. In many scientific studies, the success rate has been shown to be 80-85%. Some studies have shown that even after 6-9 months of administration, the healing process was still continuing. However, as long as the causes leading to tissue damage are not eliminated, the damage can naturally occur again.
- 1 week after administration, a notable brightness and bleaching occur in the skin. After the 2nd session, wrinkles begin to get softer. Until now, nobody has discontinued the PRGF therapy due to its failure or negative effects.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PRGF APPLICATION?
- Since the individual’s own blood is used in the PRGF therapy that has no side effects, there is no risk of allergies, infection, or tissue incompatibility.
- There may be conditions that may occur in every injection such as bruising, bleeding, redness, burning sensation, and though a little, nerve sensation that causes the pain.
- No side or adverse effect arises in administrations performed by taking care of hygiene rules.
- It is a safe application since nothing is added other than the own blood of the individual. However, in order to obtain such a high safety effect, appropriate kits should be used.
- After the treatment applied, the individual can continue his/her daily life.
Cell components containing Stem Cells and concentrated Growth Factor are briefly called PRGF.
IS IT A PAINFUL METHOD?
- Only a mild injection pain like a bug bite or bruising may occur. This spontaneously recovers within 1-2 days and it has no harm. In such a case, ice application and simple painkillers can be used.
- In PRGF procedure, the patient feels a pain like a bug bite. Acetaminophen group drugs can be used after the procedure.
- The signs of healing are observed within a few weeks after PRGF injections, while the pain gradually decreases within days.
- A superficial anaesthetic in the form of pomade is thoroughly applied on the application area 15-20 minutes before applications for hair loss or cosmetic purposes. The anaesthetic pomade is wiped off with an antiseptic solution before beginning the procedure.
- Since a certain time is required for the damaged tissue to heal in PRGF applications, you should ask your physician when to return to the normal daily physical activity and intense exercises.
IN WHICH CONDITIONS IS PRGF NOT APPLIED?
• In those with an insufficient thrombocyte count in blood count (hemogram) tests or in those who easily develop bruising,
• In those having an active infection,
• In those with a bleeding disorder or in those who has used a high amount of “blood thinner” on the same day,
• In those with a chronic liver disease (cirrhosis, hepatitis, etc.)
• In those who has cancer in the application area.
WHAT ARE THE POINTS TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION AFTER THE APPLICATION?
• There will be a feeling of redness and tension in the area after the application and it will recover spontaneously without needing any treatment. It is recommended not to wash or clean the application area for 4-6 hours.
• It is not recommended to use make-up products for 12-24 hours after PRGF application.
• Swimming in the pool or sea is not allowed for 12-24 hours after PRGF application.
• No anti-inflammatory drugs (i.e. rheumatoid-painkillers) should be used after the PRGF injection since they will neutralize the natural healing process induced by PRGF. However, if your pain persists due to PRGF application, you can use a Paracetamol-type painkiller or apply cold-ice compress.
• It is recommended not to make up the face and neck skin and not to use any cosmetic products such as pure ozonized oil-pomade after PRGF application.
ARE THERE OTHER PRGF METHODS?
- OZONIZED PRGF APPLICATION
- PRGF APPLICATION WITH MESOTHERAPY-MICROBIOLOGY
- WHY PRGF SHOULD BE PREFERRED?
- It is a natural solution since it is the individual’s own blood. It does not contain any drug.
- It is non-allergic.
- It is practical and can be quickly applied. It does not require operating room conditions.
- The effect is permanent and long-lasting.
- Because of its effects similar with filling and mesotherapy procedures, you will no need to spend a lot of money on cosmetic products for facial wrinkles and hair loss and you will achieve a much more effective result compared with superficially applied products thanks to PRGF.
- WHY PRGF SHOULD BE PREFERRED?